COLUMBUS, OH — Lonski and Associates, a leading recruitment firm specializing in staffing for the motorcycle, powersports, RV and marine industries, announces the addition of Commercial Marine industry specialist, Dan Macri.
With a focus on expanding recruiting services for Lonski and Associates’ commercial marine segment, Macri will help to connect marine clients with highly qualified candidates for trade positions including welders and electricians to project managers and top level executives.
Macri brings more than 30 years of global marine industry experience having progressed from engineering and executive positions to board member appointments and owner/operator of a propulsion, automation and engineering company.
“Dan will be serving the recruiting needs of new clients in the marine segment of our business,” said Doug Sexton, President of Lonski & Associates. “His hands-on expertise in HR, Accounting, Contracts, Personnel Management, Business Development as well as Ship Systems and Technologies give Dan a deep perspective on placing the best candidates for clients.”
Dan Macri has extensive experience in all levels in the employment process and a deep understanding for the challenges that face hiring managers. His staffing specialties include:
- Executive Personnel
- Engineering & Technical Personnel
- Sales & Marketing Specialists
- Project Management & Field Specialists
- Import/Export & Warehouse Specialists
- Accounting & Administrative Personnel
“I’m thrilled to be a part of the Lonski and Associates team,” said Macri. “I look forward helping clients hire the right talent for any position – regardless of the level or location.”
Companies and candidates can contact Dan Macri at 772.418.3999 or DanM@HenryLonski.com. He is available to help:
- Marine industry companies looking to hire managers, professionals or related industry talent looking to transition into the marine industry
- Hiring managers, marine industry professionals or anyone looking to transition into or within the industry